Important Oil Links
Turn Key Oil - The Turn Key Oil community strives to be the leading source for oil & gas stocks and exchange traded funds (ETF) research and information. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TurnKeyOil
Petro Lucrum - Petro Lucrum is a US-based upstream oil & gas exploration and production company. We are vertically integrated through sector investments, acquisitions and divestitures. We are headquartered in the energy capital of The World, Houston, Texas. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/PetroLucrum
- Mosburg’s Internet Oil & Gas Newsletter
- Oil + Gas: Intro to Oil & Gas Leases
- Oil Drilling News From Oil & Gas Journal
- Go-Tech Petroleum Online: New Mexico Tech’s web resource for oil and gas information, current price sheets and petroleum links.
- How Oil Drilling Works at Howstuffworks.
- Jargon Buster: EnergyWeb’s Oil & Gas Dictionary.
- Landowners Information Center at New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation.
- A Landowner’s Guide to Oil and Gas Leasing from New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation.
- Oil and Gas Publications from Texas A&M University’s Real Estate Center.
- Natural Oil and Gas Seeps in California
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- U.S. Energy Information Administration
- California Department of Conservation
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Kansas Corporation Commission
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Division of Mineral Resources
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation (TDEC)
- Tennessee Oil & Gas Board Rules
- Texas Railroad Commission
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- API (American Petroleum Institute): Oil and natural gas industry national trade association.
- Project Learning Tree: API’s environmental education program for teachers, parents and community leaders.
- OilOnline: Online Source for the Oil Industry.
- Independent Petroleum Association of America: Oil & gas producers trade association.
- Tennessee Oil & Gas Association (TOGA)
- Kansas Independent Oil and Gas Association (KIOGA)
- American Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS)
- OPISnet: Downstream Petroleum News & Pricing (subscriptioni).
- Oilweek Magazine – Oil & Gas Industry News (Canada).
- Black Star 231 Corp.
- Pryor Oil Company
- National Association of Royalty Owners
- Southwest Kansas Royalty Owners Association
- Oil & Gas Mineral Services
- The Mineral Rights Forum enables mineral rights owners across the United States to communicate with each other about issues related to oil and gas leasing activity, taxes, and energy industry news
RESEARCH AND DATA
- United States Geological Survey
- Kansas Geological Survey
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council – National Home Page
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council – Appalachian Region
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council – Northern Mid Continent Region
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council – West Coast Region
- Kansas University Tertiary Oil Recovery Project (TORP)
- New Mexico Bureau of Geology & Mineral Resources
- Google Oil & Gas Directory
- About.com’s AllExperts Archive
- Mineral Rights in AllExperts Archive.
- Oil & Gas Questions/Answers in AllExperts Archive.
- Yahoo! Answers
- Oil and Gas Lease in Yahoo! Answers.
OTHER LINKS LISTS
- The Links and Resources page of the the National Association of Royalty Owners is a great list.
- This Resources by State page is handy, also courtesy of the National Association of Royalty Owners.
USA Oil Stock Investment - Are you ready for the $150 Oil boom? The Experts agree oil is going up this year and investment managers are buying up oil and gas stocks. This is a great place for more information about oil and gas stock picks to prepare your portfolio for expensive oil. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/USAOilStock
Invest Bakken Shale - The Bakken Shale, a widespread prolific source rock for oil when thermally mature, there are also significant producible reserves of oil within the Bakken formation itself. Oil was first discovered within the Bakken in 1951, but efforts to produce it have historically met with difficulties. Find out about great investment opportunities and projects occurring in the Bakken Shale. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/search/investbakken
Invest Barnett Shale- The Barnett Shale is a natural gas source bed rock that stretches over 16 to 21 North Texas counties and is still actively being discovered. Its 6,000 + square-mile reservoir is already the second largest producing on-shore domestic natural gas field in the United States after the San Juan Basin in New Mexico and Colorado. At three different times spread out by 100 million years, Texas was actually a shallow ocean that stretched up the central plains and even carried up into and through Canada. There are numerous energy companies working in this area, and this site gives you all the investing information you need. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/InvestBarnett
Invest Marcellus Shale- The Marcellus Formation (also classified as the Marcellus Subgroup of the Hamilton Group, Marcellus Member of the Romney Formation, or simply the Marcellus Shale) is a unit of marine sedimentary rock found in eastern North America. Begin your investment research for the Marcellus Shale here. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/InvestMarcellus
Invest Eagle Ford Shale- Acquisitions In The Eagleford Shale. Eagleford Shale Joint Ventures. Eagleford Lease Acquisitions. Eagleford Production Acquisitions. Eagleford Oil & Gas News. Eagleford Shale Oil & Gas Stocks. Research and Information On The Eagleford Shale, Texas. Texas Oil & Gas Well Investment Eagleford Shale. If you are interested in getting involved with the Eagle Ford Shale boom, begin here. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/InvestEagleford
Invest Haynesville Shale- The Haynesville Shale is a rock formation mainly composed of consolidated clay-sized particles deposited and buried in northwest Louisiana and East Texas more than 170 million years ago during the Upper Jurassic age. It is characterized by ultra-low permeability but has a high porosity compared to other shales. This link has all the investment news you need on the Haynesville Shale. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/InvestHaynes
Invest Fayettville Shale - The Fayetteville Shale, is a black, organic-rich rock of Mississippian age that underlies much of northern Arkansas and adjacent states. It produces natural gas in the central portion of the Arkoma basin. This site provides investors with geological, investment, and industry news updates on the Fayetteville Shale on a daily basis. Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/InvestFayette
This page is provided on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the the information, content, or material provided or linked. The inclusion of links on this page does not constitute an endorsement of any website, page or content thereof.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. We are not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. Do your own due diligence and consult with a licensed professional before making any investment decisions. Please read our full disclaimer before making any decisions.