TN-K Energy Group, Inc. $TNKY
TN-K Energy Group Inc. is an independent oil exploration and production company, engaged in acquiring oil leases and exploring and developing crude oil reserves and production in the Appalachian basin. TN-K Energy Group Inc. began operations in the fourth quarter of 2009. They concentrate our operations in Kentucky and Tennessee primarily in the Murfreesboro, Knox and Wells Creek formations, although we also have assets located in the Granville, Stones River and Sunnybrook formations. All of these formations are primary known producing formations.
TURN KEY OIL CONSIDERATIONS
- The Company has an established, highly experienced team of oil drillers and consultants that are heavyweights in the industry.
- Drilling 14 wells in quarter 4 2012.
- Low PE Ratio based on the current stock price.
- They have reduced the amount of total outstanding shares by approximately 2,955,000 shares.
- Operating expenses and overhead are extremely low, including an annual salary of just $50,000 for the CEO.
- Anticipating additional media coverage quarter 4th 2012.
CEO – Ken Page
Mr. Page has served as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of our company since September 2007. Prior to joining the company, in 2006 Mr. Page was an associate broker with No. 1 Quality Realty in Tennessee. From 2002 to 2006, Mr. Page was a programmer with S &S Precision Inc., a Tennessee manufacturer of industrial molds, tool and die material and packing.
Director – Brad McNeil
Mr. McNeil has been a member of our Board of Directors since October 2007. Since 2000 Mr. McNeil has been the Plant Manager for Certified Cylinder, Inc., a Tennessee tank refurbisher. In addition, during the past 17 years Mr. McNeil has provided part-time field work for independent oil operators.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. Oil investment carries with it very high risks. The information contained within this site has not been nor will it be verified by Turn Key Oil and is subject to change at any time. We are not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. Do your own due diligence and consult with a licensed professional before making any investment decisions. Please read our full disclaimer before making any decisions.